TANG Shiyang Professor
Department：National Laboratory of Radar Signal Processing
Research Area: Radar Signal Processing, Radar Imaging, Radar System Design.
Overseas students enrolment：（选填）
Keywords：Radar Signal Processing, Radar Imaging, Radar System Design.
Biography: Shiyang Tang was born in Jiangsu, China. He received the B.S. and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from Xidian University, Xi’an, China, in 2011 and 2016, respectively. He is currently an Associate Professor in the National Laboratory of Radar Signal Processing, Xidian University. His research interests include imaging of synthetic aperture radar with curved path, and high-speed moving target detection and imaging
1. Shiyang Tang, Ping Guo, Linrang Zhang, Hing Cheung So. Focusing Hypersonic Vehicle-borne SAR Data Using Radius/Angle Algorithm. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, In Press.
2. Shiyang Tang, Chunhui Lin, Yu Zhou, Hing Cheung So, Linrang Zhang, Zheng Liu. Processing of long integration spaceborne SAR data with curved path. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 2018, 56(2): 888-904.
3. Shiyang Tang, Linrang Zhang, Ping Guo, Gaogao Liu, Yan Zhang, Qiang Li, Yabin Gu, Chunhui Lin. Processing of monostatic SAR with general configurations. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 2015, 53(12): 6529-6546.
4. Shiyang Tang, Linrang Zhang, Ping Guo, Gaogao Liu, Guang-Cai Sun. Acceleration model analyses and imaging algorithm for highly squinted airborne spotlight-mode SAR with maneuvers. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observation and Remote Sensing, 2015, 8(3): 1120–1131.
5. Shiyang Tang, Linrang Zhang, Ping Guo, Yonghong Zhao. An omega-K algorithm for highly squinted missile-borne SAR with constant acceleration. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2014, 11(9): 1569-1573.
6. Shiyang Tang, Huan Deng, Ping Guo, Yachao Li, L